Senior Fitness Group
SIR128 Senior Fitness is on hiatus until winter. Go outside and get some exercise! Contact Michael Lee if you have any questions.
Topics we will cover include:
Our plan is to meet twice per month on the second and fourth Mondays of the month at 9am, either virtually or in-person as permitted by the health authorities, to discuss health issues for seniors and possibly to do some light exercises as requested by the group. This activity is open to all SIR 128 members.
Participants will just need to have available a yoga mat or carpeted area to participate. Contact Michael Lee for the most current handout: email@example.com
All COVID-19 regulations will be followed if and when we meet in-person including:
- Always checking local guidelines before planning your event.
- Briefing guests about precautions before the event starts; during the event, remind guests of these precautions and ensure they are followed.
- Utilizing outdoor venues.
- Minimizing crowding by staggering arrivals and departures, numbering entries, designating seats/places and marking the ground to ensure physical distancing between people of at least six feet.
- Providing all necessary supplies including: hand hygiene stations, hand sanitizer or soap and water, tissues, closed-lid bins, distance markers, masks, etc.
Past Handouts for classes can be downloaded by clicking on any of the links below. If you are looking for an item that may be missing, contact Michael Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
|March 2021||Health Assessment|
|June 2021||Resistance Band 2|
|July 2021||Balance & Strength|
|August 2021||Loose Your Stomach - wk1 Handout|
|Loose Your Stomach - wk1 Exercise|
|Loose Your Stomach - wk2 Handout|
|Loose Your Stomach - wk2 Exercise|
|September 2021||Loose Your Stomach - wk3 Handout|
|November 2021||Loose Your Stomach - Wk4 Exercise|
|December 2021||Body Weight Exercises|
|January 2022||Yoga for Seniors|
|February 2022||Stretching for Seniors|