How Can I Join?
SIR is a men's social organization. Our branch has grown to over 300 members in size this year with a median age of 75 years. We welcome any male interested in socializing with other men (and their spouses/partners in many cases) in activities, travel, dining and special events! Pandemic restrictions have impacted our ability to physically gather so please note updated info below. Strikethroughs reflect pre-pandemic information which hopefully gets reinstated when things get back to normal!!!
- Annual membership fee is currently $40.
monthly luncheonvirtual meetings include a buffet lunchand interesting speakers, for only $26.
- Our branch has active groups that meet regularly to golf, hike, play bridge, cycle, bowl, dine-out, play tennis just to name some of our more popular activities. Activities must meet social-distancing and face mask requirements now in place in Contra Costa and Alameda counties.
- We also have a number of special interest groups interested in the areas of Books, Fantasy Football, Poker, Cooking, etc. Activities must meet social-distancing and face mask requirements now in place in Contra Costa and Alameda counties.
- Special events including our gala Holiday Dinner Party, our annual Ladies Luncheon, local tours, bay cruises, museum visits, professional sports, etc. (Open to spouses, companions and friends.). ALL special events currently on hold!
- Access to information provided by members on movie reviews, consumer tips and many other subjects.
Basically, we offer you a chance to HAVE FUN with a FUN-LOVING group of senior men. To maintain your membership in good standing, we ask that you pay your annual dues!
For further assistance please feel free to contact our membership team at email@example.com.