How Can I Join?
SIR is a men's social organization. Our branch has continued to attract new members (even during the Covid pandemic) and is now over 300 members strong with a median age of 75 years. We welcome any male interested in socializing with other men (and their spouses/partners in many cases) in activities, travel, dining and special events, and much more!
- Annual membership fee is currently $40.
- Excellent monthly luncheon meetings include a plated lunch and interesting speakers, for only $30.
- Our branch has active groups that meet regularly to golf, hike, play bridge, cycle, bowl, dine-out, play tennis just to name some of our more popular activities.
- We also have a number of special interest groups interested in the areas of Books, Fantasy Football, Poker, Cooking, etc.
- Special events including our gala Holiday Dinner Party, our annual Ladies Luncheon, local tours, bay cruises, museum visits, professional sports, etc. (Open to spouses, companions and friends.).
- Access to information provided by members on movie reviews, consumer tips and many other subjects.
Basically, we offer you a chance to HAVE FUN with a FUN-LOVING group of senior men. To maintain your membership in good standing, we ask that you pay your annual dues!
If you want to join we ask that you attend one of our monthly meetings luncheons to see what we are all about and meet some of our members. All new members will be sponsored by an existing member but if you don't know anyone in our branch, we will be happy to assign an existing member for your visit. If you are still interested in joining after attending the meeting luncheon, To join, we require that you complete and submit our standard application form and a check for your calendar year dues payment ($40 in Q1, $30 in Q2, $20 in Q3 and $10 in Q4). Please print the forms - fill out - then mail with to Al Hudock (1655 North California Blvd #419, Walnut Creek 94596). Once ALL your paperwork is received and processed, you will be notified of your acceptance into our branch and set up with a web site account.
For further assistance please feel free to contact our membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org.